New Year and New Beginnings

2010 is a year of many beginnings. Finally I am home, I’m now Cebu – based after being away for almost five years, work has assigned me in Luzon, though during those years I visited Cebu thrice a year so there really was no time to miss Cebu so much, except well you miss having around your family and the friends that you grew up with on an everyday basis. Anyhow, as I have said I am now Cebu-based, free from the corporate world, and taking my sweet time being laboriously idle.

It’s a new beginning because I am now writing again. I used to write so much on make-do journals of snatch grade four pad papers, yellow paper you bought for P0.25 cents a piece, scratch papers, bond papers, then I progressed to beautifully decorated notebooks. About a decade ago I started tinkering with online journal but it was for personal use and hidden from the world. It was great foresight else I would be cringing now for most of the contents then were the lamentation, angst ridden, melancholic expressions of a juvenile heart and mind. Thank you Foresight! But I do MISS WRITING hence I am taking my pen again, err, typing my thoughts away.

2010 will also be the year that I will plant the seed of my future business empire. If only I could get myself off my bed and this laptop for starters hehehe.
Anyway, anyway, thank you for visiting my site! Help yourself to the random ramblings of a scattered mind. This blog will be about the things that I love, that capture my interest, of the many places that I’ve been, of the places that I like to see. This site is very much still under progress, do continue to check now and again.

Lastly,
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hail to the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. cille!!! Welcome home and welcome to the blogging world!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete